QuikSilver theme adelonic ( red silver)


hi, .. before I again gave a series of themes for windows7 my collection, it helps me let you all in advance, that the blogs / websites that might zikotechnofun already familiar to you, has now been changed menjdi windowsthemegallery, true love really, coz zikotechnofun already well known in the universe cyberspace, in kategory windows themes, but due to several factors reasons, I was forced to move everything on this blog.
ok rather than trigger stale over time, hehehe.

as in zikotechnofun blog, I will return to present a collection of cool and tentuntya windows7 theme other than windows 7 theme circulating the internet, because I myself less interested in wearing the standard theme. hemmmmmm.

please see the display or sample picture below.



how do you think, cool right?? you can get it by clicking the download button below, and from this day I will give it for free, .... and without a password. to be more in the spirit of giving the collection theme. please give your support by commenting thanks.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Website | ZIKO FAMILY | YOUTUBE
Copyright © 2012. zikotechnofun >>> windows themes gallery - All Rights Reserved
SPECIAL THANKS TO MASKOLIS creating website

FIMILY SITE